Thursday, May 21, 2009

matching game

Match the fashion house to the editorial images below. Each depicts the Fall 2009 collection. From Vman, on which I have previously expressed delight.

Choices:
Ralph Lauren Black Label
Calvin Klein
Prada
Louis Vuitton

Images:
1.
2.
3.
4.

Thanks to +joe. Check out the post for my favorites Dior Homme and Jil Sander (thanks to Kris Van Assche and Raf Simons).

---

Answers:

1. Calvin Klein (Italo Zucchelli) 2. Louis Vuitton (Paul Helbers) 3. Ralph Lauren Black 4. Prada (Miuccia Prada)

#3 suprised the hell out of me. I don't even know the name(s?) of the Ralph Lauren in-house designers (and neither did +joe).

So what's the point? IT'S NOT THE CLOTHES. IT'S HOW YOU WEAR THE CLOTHES.

(It's not fashion. It's style.)

Why did I make this post? Because there are UGG boots on the "fashion" spread of my high school yearbook. I am SO glad to be out of here next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment