Sunday, May 17, 2009

movies I want to see (looooong list)



I know, I know. Robert Pattinson.

But you know what, I find him oddly endearing. After all, he seems to be popping up in fashion magazines at an alarming rate.

However, it's Dali. And Lorca.

And apparently "there were all these Spanish electricians giggling to themselves" during the shooting of a sex scene. I do find Pattinson's responses to that interview (linked in the previous sentence) juvenile, but hey, I'll give the dude a break. Also, director Paul Morrison, who was nominated for a Best Foreign Language Oscar, says Pattinson has the ability and talent. Okay.



Although the 'stache does make me giggle:


And here is the (cheesy) trailer:


----------



Alien invasion. Cars being blown up. Sorry Channing Tatum, but I'm going to take the sequel over the new franchise this time around.

----------



Self-explanatory. Still waiting for the Pixar with a female lead, however.

----------



Christian Bale makes another appearance. Oh wait, so does Channing Tatum. Damn. Wait. He plays "Pretty Boy Floyd." Maybe I'll be okay. (Well, who am I kidding. The dude used to model. I don't mind looking at him.) And hey, wait, did I forget to mention the dude who's on the poster?

----------



I love this poster. It's so photoshopped. Also, it's no longer Nc-17? Officially an R.

----------



Joshep G-L is SO HOT. Check. this. out:










You know me. I'm a sucker for those fashion magazine spreads. Those black and white Vman ones especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment