Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sometimes for fun

I read craigslist ads. I found the saddest one today in the m4w section.
Hey, how’s it going? Well, you clicked on this, so that means you are interested, or at least curious, which is good, and I thank you. I guess I’ll start with telling a little about me. [stats here] So anyway, I think that I’m a fun guy to have around, I’m pretty laid back and I consider myself one of the “nice” guys. Anyway, why am I using craigslist? ... I guess you could say that lately I’ve been missing any sort of affection in my life. I would love to meet someone that I can connect with and be friends with, and possibly be “friends with benefits.” Now, I don’t want you to get the wrong idea here and think that I’m looking for sex, which I’m not. What I’m looking for someone to cuddle up with and watch a movie, or maybe make-out or stuff like that. I also have to admit that I’m not really all experienced when it comes to this area, but please don’t let that scare you off. I think I’m a great guy, but I just don’t have all that much experience when it comes to this stuff. So I’m hoping to find someone I can be a good friend with, but also be able to do other stuff with. ... Anyway, I hope you can see where I’m coming from and hopefully looking for the same thing. If we end up in a full-blown relationship, that’s also very good, I’m up for having a girlfriend. ... I would really like to have someone I can cuddle up with or give backrubs and such. If you’d like to know more, then please email me. I have yahoo messenger so we could chat some too. And I have more pics too if you’d like. I hope I have intrigued you and maybe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. What do you say? 
I think perhaps we live in a contact- and touch-starved society.

No comments:

Post a Comment